Mary Blend | Mini
Our Mary Blend's perfect round taste will give you a real lift.
Wild marjoram (Origanum Vulgare) was considered a symbol of peace, love and friendship in ancient times. These days, it is better known for its healing powers – helping the body to recover and hydrate, supporting the respiratory system, kidney and liver functions. The wild marjoram we use to create our tea grows at 1800m above sea level.
In combination with our classic mountain tea, wild marjoram’s perfect round taste will give you a real lift.
- Makes 1 pot / 0.5 litres of tea
- 100% organic wild-growing herbal tea fairly sourced in Albania
- Hand-packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging
How to use:
Pour freshly boiled water over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period