NEW Blends | Chamomile or Violet Wholesale
Our new blends with chamomile or violets are balanced infusions with softly scented flower notes of spring
Chamomile Blossom (Matricarcia Chamomilla) is a softly scented flower that brings an extra layer of calm to your tea drinking experience. These yellow and white blossoms were grown, hand picked and dried naturally on an organic farm in Croatia. Chamomile is known for its relaxing, soothing qualities and, in combination with classic mountain tea, is the perfect accompaniment to your pre-bedtime relaxation.
March Violet (Viola Odorata) is a vibrant purple flower, dried to make a delicious botanical spring tea. The buds you find in your box of tea originate from an organic farm in Bosnia's mountains lush, where they were hand-picked and dried naturally. Add a scattering of March Violets into steamy water along with our classic mountain tea for an infusion that tastes as beautiful as it looks.
- Makes 1 pot / 0.5 litres of tea
- 100% organic wild-growing herbal and floral teas from Albania, Croatia & Bosnia
- Packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging
How to use:
Pour freshly boiled water over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period